Sibera

Sibera

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Connection captain pg 106-133 Antonio F.
4 Connection captain 

 In this part of the book, this book reminds me of the film The Boy With Striped Pyjamas.In the book the boy with striped pajamas is about a boy that becomes friend with a Jew that is in a camp this reminds me of  the camp that Ivan Denisovich is.In the movie  boy with striped pajamas the Jews get punished if they do their job bad. Also, just like the book, the move has guards that punish you by punching you, and normally the guards killed Jews in the chamber. That film reminded me of the book that we are reading,” A day in a Life of Ivan Denisovish, This book reminds me a lot of the film. The photo below shows the camp were the Jew stayed.
  concentrationcamp1
This book also, reminded me of a series called 24 hours, in which a person called Kifier saved the U.S.A from terrorists, but this book reminds me of that series because the person describes what is happening, and it is really slow. I remember the book’’ A day in a Life of Ivan Denisovish’’ because Denisovich  describes everything he sees, and also the book is very descriptive and that reminds me the series that is also, very descriptive and very slow. I chose this picture because it has the number 24 representing 24 the eerie sand the clock because this series is very slow just like the book that we are reading.



Open around the clock, 24 hours a day icon isolated on white background. Stylized green icon - stock photo



t/uploads/2014/06/24-hours_lit.png
Open around the clock, 24 hours a day icon isolated on white background. Stylized green icon - stock photo



No comments:

Post a Comment